Money Saving Report for Albertans
As reported by Statistics Canada, there was a 2.8% increase sales of new trucks last year and Alberta was the fourth province to increase in new car sales at 0.5%.
With the improving economy of Alberta, vehicles have just become a very common product to purchase during any time of the year.
If you are one of those who are very much excited to buy a truck, make sure that you read the following:
- Know You Budget – Experts financing advise customers to consider monthly payment that can be within the 20% cut off of their monthly income.
- Get Great Deals – Look for an auto loan approval company who can give you the vehicle you want within the budget you can afford.
- New vs. Used – Know what you want. A new truck which is costly but low maintenance or an affordable slightly used vehicle with potential high maintenance cost?
- Don’t Worry About Your Credit Score – There are auto loan pre-approval companies who will accept your application regardless of your credit score.
- Secure Loan Approval – Loan approval gives you a vision of the best that you can actually get from your budget.
- Shell out down payment – The larger your down payment, the lesser your monthly payment becomes. This also saves you a lot of your interest rate.
- Do Your Homework – Knowledge is power. Being well-informed in the truck-buying process will save you money, time, and regrets.
Remember that budgeting, selecting between new and used truck, and partnering with dealerships will only work if you have the proper mindset of buying a truck.
Pay attention to these tips and get that truck you deserve!
If you are planning to buy a Truck and still considering a lot of options, check out http://www.newcarcanada.ca and learn how you can get the Truck you really want with the budget you can afford!